- Construction of demonstration plant. Activities include conceptual and detailed design plans, construction, purchase and installation of equipment, start-up and test operation period.
- Remediation of contaminated soil. Activities include the following sub actions: remediation plan with a priority list of plots for remediation, implementation of the removal of contaminated soil and delivery of the cleaned soil to the sites of the excavation, the process of soil washing at the demonstration plant and proper management with generated waste.
- Project management. Activity include the control over the technical and financial performance of the project, ensuring the conditions for implementation of the project, coordination between the partners of the project and reporting to the European Commission on the project progress.
- Informing and educating the public. The activities are aimed at raising awareness of local and foreign public about the progress and results of the project with a variety of communication tools such as brochures, internet site, promotional material, media publications, and organization of conferences.
- Networking. Networking with other projects from the field of soil remediation.